Tuesday, September 18, 2007

We are heading off tomorrow

We spent already a lot of time in Lilongwe, but now it is time to head off into the countryside.
We are proud owners of a brand new Pajero *lol* which is nearly as old as I am, but we hope it will take us to Kenya without any troubles. But before we head north we want to explore the south of lake Malawi...

My first car (not entirely true = I owned 1/6 of a car in America and now it is 1/2 of this)

Friends, Yva and the car :)

One of the local mosque

I had to take a picture of this one - I saw one of these in Herat Afghanistan, in an unnamed town in Cambodia and now in Lilongwe Malawi. Next time I might as well buy one of the famous PHOENIX Bikes :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dears!!

Congratulation to your first car!!! (Peter don't let Yva drive! ;) Just kidding! Drive carefully and fasten your seatbelts until the car has reached it's final parking position!!
Bring LOADS of water and HAVE FUN!! Miss you here.. Love, Jenny