Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Thailandski again - Chiang Mai

Actually we do not have any pictures of Chiang Mai which we want to share with you - but we did a great moped trip to Lamphun and Lamphang we are sure you are familiar with these places *lol*


The best Wat in Thailand so far...
Wat Phra That Lampang Luang
16th century Buddhist Monastery.


"Thats the way it goes" indeed

Dumbos - conservation center - tried to leave Yva there...

One or two liters??? 91 or 95 (yellow or red)


PS we do not publish any pictures of Peter on purpose right now because his hairstyle is a bit out of the norm :). Who ever leaves a comment with the best description of how this may look will get a picture.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm..let me see.. A little hair here, a little hair there and a little runway in the middle?

I.e. Quite monk (y)-like i.e. monastary alias Mönch hair around abd nothing on the top.. Oufgh I'm tired.. Anyway Shwewood next!

Do I win a pic???

Puss a kram!
Jenny

vgggums said...

A wise Chinese woman once referred to my haircut as: "a haircut of someone trying to avoid a hair cut".

Does this apply to Peter's hairstyle as well? Yes? Please send me ridiculous Peter pics!!!

Thanks,
Gerhard

Peter said...

we give you an other day - try harder :)

DECH said...

Cari, instead of a description of how Peter may look, I've sent you a picture (on Yva's gmail account, since, I dont manage to post it here). What's the price for me?

Baci

Elisa

Unknown said...

After a liter or two of the "Red Margarita Mix", the barber probably had his way... peter now looks like a hairless Sphynx cat! ;)

If in doubt, see this picture:
http://absolutelycats.tripod.com/ZSphynxApriori.jpg